More search options and features available at directory.richmond.edu.
Please complete the application below.
UR Box #:
Student ID #:
1. Where are you from? Are you an International student? What would you like us to know about your home town and how it shaped you?
2. What things have you been involved with here at UR? What would you like to do before you graduate?
3. How do you think of UR – as a fairly diverse place or a not very diverse place, and why? (There are no right answers!)
4. Why do you want be a Cultural Advisor?
5. The University places a great emphasis on becoming a more diverse and inclusive community. Describe a time when you think that a student or students didn’t feel particularly included at Richmond and what you as a CA could possibly have done about it.
6. Students often apply to multiple residential-based or leadership programs in addition to this one. To help us anticipate potential conflicts, please indicate the programs or positions to which you have applied or plan to apply and rank your preferences.
Program First Choice
Cultural Advisor program
Richmond College Resident Assistant
Westhampton College Resident Assistant
Sophomore Scholars or a Living Learning community
Study Abroad (Fall)
Study Abroad (Spring)
Program Second Choice
Program Third Choice
7. Cultural Advisors will be placed in a residence hall single room, or double room with the roommate of their choice, or if they plan to live in the apartments they may go through the lottery and be a CA wherever they get placed. With what population would you most like to work? (You can choose more than one.)
Coed Upperclass students (Res Hall)
Coed Upperclass students (apartments)
8. Being a Cultural Advisor takes up a good deal of time. What commitments outside of the classroom do you expect to have next year? Please include jobs, internships, volunteering, clubs, leadership, and family obligations.
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173
Maps & Directions
© 1995-2017 | Legal Notices | Site feedback